Hey guys! Hope you’re having a wonderful day. Today, I wanted to share some worship songs. If you have a chance, listen to them while you’re working, playing with your kids, studying, cooking, etc. These have greatly blessed and encouraged my heart as I cry out and worship Jesus. I accepted the Lord into my life when I was a sophomore in high school during worship one evening at a retreat. Worship music has always been a huge part of my life and God has greatly ministered to me through his word and also through songs. Worship songs are a gift from the Lord because it’s a beautiful way of connecting with Christ and praising him through music and words. We were made to worship and to give him praise! Anyways, here are a few I’ve put together.
- Forever by Melodie Malone
- Wonderful by Christy Nockels
- Revelation Song by Kari Jobe
- At the Cross by Chris Tomlin
- Come as you are by David Crowder
- Ain’t no grave by David Crowder (btw, have you heard his newest album? AMAZING. It’s a little bit country, eclectic and funky)
- Hillsong United Zion Acoustic (I love worshiping along to this whole video in the background at home)
These are just a few and I’ll continue to add onto the list. My kids loooove listening to all of these songs with us too. They are learning what it means to worship.
“Even now,” declares the LORD, “return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning.” 13 Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity. Joel 2:12-13